Effective Date: 15/09/2023
2. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or device when you visit a website. They are widely used to enhance your browsing experience, remember your preferences, and provide us with information about how our website is used.
3. Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate our site and use its features.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. This information helps us improve our website’s performance and usability.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable our website to remember choices you make (such as your language preference) and provide enhanced features.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- To provide and improve our website’s functionality and performance.
- To remember your preferences and settings.
- To analyze how visitors use our website.
- To deliver targeted advertisements.
5. Third-Party Cookies
6. Managing Cookies
You can control and manage cookies in your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies. However, please be aware that disabling cookies may affect your browsing experience and some features of our website may not work correctly.
8. Contact Us